General Terms and Conditions
PARTICIPANTS IN THE CONTRACT
a) Aluf Group s.r.o. with its registered office at Biskupcova 2436/59, Žižkov (Prague 3), 130 00 Prague, registered under identification number 06746977 (the company is registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague in section C, insert 288182, (hereinafter referred to as “)
• the customer - as a natural or legal person (hereinafter referred to as the "customer") These conditions generally apply to all hotel guests and agencies with whom a written contract for the provision of services has not been agreed.
RESERVATION OF ACCOMMODATION AND SERVICES:
• Reservation of accommodation and other services in the Hotel and confirmation of this reservation by the hotel is only possible in writing, ie by email.
• The reservation is considered valid and binding if the Hotel confirms in writing to the Guest the reservation made or the automatic email confirmation generated by the relevant online reservation system.
• The reservation is completed using a payment card or by paying a deposit in the amount of the ordered accommodation and services. Individual conditions can be set.
• In the event that the Hotel or Guest does not meet the conditions set out in point 3, the Hotel may not provide accommodation and services.
• The information provided on the booking confirmation is binding on both parties
PRICES, CANCELLATION AND PAYMENT TERMS:
• The price is per room or apartment for one night, or in the case of a hostel, the price per month is possible unless the guest chooses otherwise.
• The price of accommodation includes VAT of 10%. If not one is a long term lease. A city tax of 0.9 EUR / person per night is not included in the price. This fee will be paid by the guest at the Hotel. The hotel rate is CZK 26.
• Cancellation of a confirmed reservation can also be done only in writing, ie by email. The exact method of canceling a reservation is determined by the reservation system that was used for the reservation.
• When canceling a reservation that was entered through an external provider (eg booking.com), it is necessary to cancel the reservation also through this provider in the manner required by the provider and under the conditions of the reservation.
• A change of reservation, ie a transfer of the ordered services to another date, is considered a cancellation of the original reservation and follows the same regime as the cancellation of the reservation.
• Accommodation can be paid in cash, we accept CZK and EUR. In case of payment by credit / debit card, the amount will be charged in CZK.
• According to the Act on the Registration of Sales, the seller is obliged to issue a receipt to the buyer. At the same time, he is obliged to register the received revenue with the tax administrator online, and in the event of a technical failure, within 48 hours at the latest.
• The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize the Guest card up to the total amount for accommodation.
• In case of non-arrival of the guest, the reservation is canceled and the Hotel is entitled to charge the cost of the entire stay of the Guest.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE GUEST:
• The guest has the right to use the reserved areas and their equipment, as well as the equipment of common areas
• The guest is responsible for any damage caused to the room during the stay and agrees to pay any costs for repairs, replacements or special cleaning. The amount of payment will be determined by the hotel.
• The guest is obliged to complain about all defects and any deficiencies during his stay at the hotel, so that a remedy can be arranged.
• The guest is obliged to pay the costs associated with the use of the Hotel's services, including additional services, on the day of departure at the latest, unless otherwise agreed. In case of non-payment of the amount, the Hotel is entitled to charge the corresponding amount from the guest's credit card after his departure.
• The Guest may withdraw from the contract on the basis of cancellation conditions or in the event that the Hotel has not provided the Guest with pre-agreed services corresponding to the hotel standard.
• Check-in time is from 15:00 on the day of arrival. Early check-in is only possible in agreement with the Hotel and for a fee Check-out time is until 11 on the day of departure. Late check-out is possible by arrangement with the hotel and for a fee
• The entire hotel is non-smoking. Violation of this regulation and smoking in the hotel's room or premises entitles the Hotel to charge the Guest a penalty of EUR 100 for cleaning the hotel's room or premises. Smoking is only possible in a designated area.
• The nighttime period is between 22:00 and 06:00. Behavior that disturbs other guests during the night's rest is strictly prohibited (includes loud listening to music, television, shouting in rooms, corridors, and other disruptive behavior). In the event of a serious breach of this rule, the hotel may penalize guests for a financial penalty of up to EUR 200 or, if necessary, call the police.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE HOTEL:
• The Hotel is obliged to provide accommodation for the Guest on the basis of pre-agreed services that correspond to the standard of the Hotel.
• In the event that the Hotel cannot accommodate the Guest on the basis of a pre-established and confirmed reservation, the Hotel is obliged to provide the Guest with adequate accommodation in another facility.
• These conditions are valid from 1.7.2017 and the Hotel reserves the right to change them and the Guest is obliged to follow these current conditions.
• The Hotel collects the personal data of the Guest only for the time strictly necessary until the termination of the provision of the agreed services and does not provide this data to other persons.